Welcome... into our journey!

Welcome... into our journey!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy October 2013


Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! I love watching the leaves change and who can argue with finally the season of boots and scarfs. Ryan and I have loved taking the jeep up American Fork Canyon and watch the leaves change colors. We honestly have been up the canyon at least a couple times a week this month.



Ryan has been busy working away. He is simply the best.... not only does he work full time but he also helps clean and cooks. I'm so grateful for him and all that he does. For my birthday he spent all week cooking and cleaning so I didn't have to worry about it. Ya I know he is pretty awesome. Also Ryan started a new job this month and we are to see how everything goes for him. It was also the deer hunt, Levi and Ryan went together and both got deer the opening morning. 

Not much have changed for me other than I'm 23! Wow! Seems like I was just in high school and college. I'm still working, cleaning, being a wife, and still trying to catch every moment to relax. I keep telling Ryan I need a VACA (vacation) hopefully we will go somewhere soon. I just need to get out of our own little world and simply do NOTHING!!! Can you tell I'm a little worn out? 
For Halloween I did dress up as a pineapple which was simple and fun! Ryan and I did dress up as lumberjacks to go to our ward party. We didn't take picture because we didn't stay. When we got to the party we discovered we didn't know anyone and it was crowded with kids and every seat was taken. We decided to go get Panda Express and call it good haha! Halloween night we did invite our good friends Blaine and Shelby over for dinner and games which was fun. We always have a good time when we get with our friends.
Also my brother and sister in law little boy Ronnie has his 1st birthday which was fun to celebrate with them. He sure is growing up fast and can't believe how time flies!!!  


Patsy sure has been fun! Within October she has lost all of her baby teeth, learned how to sit, lie, and roll over, knows to sleep in her own bed, and is my constant shadow. She cracks me up.... If she isn't walking beside me she is laying right by me. A silly things Patsy does is takes one piece of food and goes on the carpet and eats it then goes back and does the same thing until she is full. She also loves her hair in the wind; she basically jumps out of the car window lol. She also loves playing with other dogs and plays rough because she is used to how hard Ryan plays with her. 








Now that November is here I have made a goal to tell Ryan everyday one thing I am thankful for of him or that he does. We really do have so many blessing to be thankful for and I’m so happy that we have one month out of the year we can focus on our many blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment